Time flies when you are quarantining yourself with kids and still trying to work a regular day. Where we live, there are still many restrictions on what activities we can do. Golf, fortunately, is one of those outdoor activities that saw the least government restrictions. Unfortunately, because of the rise in interest (also, lack of any other outdoor activities), finding a course that wasn’t booked for months became difficult. Here is a trivia round while I am waiting my turn.
1. How many PGA Tours did Ben Hogan win in his career?
2. What is the standard diameter of the hole?
11 cm or 4.25 inches
3. Which type of golf club is subdivided into mallet, peripheral weighted and blade styles?
4. What device is used to measure the speed of a golf course putting green?
5. Where did the modern game of golf originate?
6. The world’s oldest tournament, “The Open Championship” is also known as what?
The Open or the British Open
7. A lost ball results in a penalty of how many strokes?
8. During a stipulated round, how many clubs are allowed in a player’s bag?
9. The number of strokes a skilled golfer is expected to need to complete a hole is referred to as what?
10. The term is used to refer to a score of four strokes under par?
Content and image credit: The Left Rough
A short trivia round on Canadian Thanksgiving. A few easy and a few hard questions to stump the family with.